Monday, January 05, 2009

Old old stuff

I got a phone call from my college lecturer today asking if I still had copies of anything I did whilst at college that I could email to her, as the marketing department were looking for examples of students work.

At the end of college I had a bit of a computer mishap, and lost a whole bunch of my work (thankfully this happened after I had handed everything in!) So I wasn't sure what I would be able to find. So i set about trawling through my external hard drive, and a folder full of cd's from shoots to see what I could come up with.

Here's some of my favourite shots from my 3 years at college that I came across today:

Photo - Bill McKelvie, model - Debbie


Photo - John Gray, Model - Jill Mulreany


Photo - John Gray, Model - Jill Mulreany


Photo - John Virtue, Model - Jill Mulreany

It's funny how 3 of my 4 favourites are of the same girl, Jill... she was the first proper model I ever worked with and we remain good friends still. Although she is now Jill Barnes I believe and next time I will be working with her (soon I hope) we are doing some shots in her wedding dress :)

I think it's good to look back at some old work every now and again... sometimes you feel like your going nowhere fast, but looking at some of this stuff made me realise how far I've come.

0 comments: